When Marc Benioff started Salesforce.com in 1999, he knew that he wanted to incorporate philanthropy into his business practices. A year after founding Salesforce.com he used his personal resources to launch the Salesforce.com Foundation. At that time, Mr. Benioff had a simple, yet powerful, vision for his new Foundation–donate 1% of Salesforce.com’s equity, 1% of his employees’ time, and 1% of his product to improving communities around the world.
How can the Salesforce.com Foundation help my organization?
The Salesforce.com Foundation:
- Can donate up to 10 Enterprise Edition licenses per qualifying organization
- Gives discounts on additional licenses, products and/or services from Salesforce.com
- Gives discounts on Salesforce.com training
- Gives discounts on Salesforce.com events
- Gives access to nonprofit and higher education specific user groups, events and webinars
How can I utilize Salesforce in my Non-Profit or Higher Education organization?
While some non-profit organizations use Salesforce to create their own custom applications, many use the free Non-Profit Starter Pack application to manage their business processes. With the Non-Profit Starter Pack organizations can:
- Manage individual donors and their donations, memberships, relationships and company affiliations
- Create and manage Households and household giving
- Create and manage recurring gifts and payments
How can ShellBlack.com, LLC help Non-Profits and Higher Education?
Our Dallas based practice has the experienced business and technical staff who have helped other non-profits configure and use Salesforce.com. For your organization we can offer the following:
- A 10% discount on our rates for Salesforce.com professional services
- A quick start program to get you up and running for a fixed fee
- Assistance in migrating your legacy data into Salesforce.com
- Training for development, event management, communications, and volunteer management staff
- Administrator support so you can concentrate on your mission
- Advice on other applications you might need (many applications are free):
- Mass Email for Newsletters
- Volunteer Management
- Event Management
- Matching Gifts
- Payment Processing