There can be quite a bit of ongoing maintenance after going live on Salesforce. As your organization spends time working in the tool, configuration requirements evolve. Business processes expand to involve other departments. Users request additional communication templates and business managers want more reports and dashboards. Demand grows for increased automation using Workflow and Approvals.
Provide your staff the knowledge and expertise to keep Salesforce humming and your end-users happy. System Administrator training is delivered by one of our certified consultants one-on-one either remote over the internet on onsite.
Administrator training can cover any of the following (and more):
- User administration
- Configuring Native Objects (adding custom fields, modifying page layouts, etc)
- Updating usability (mini page layouts, views, record types, help text, etc)
- Reporting and Analytics
- Understanding the Salesforce security model
- Managing communications in Salesforce
- Building Custom Applications
- Adding business logic using Workflow and Approvals
- Marketing functions (web-to-lead, campaign management, mass email, etc)
- Sales functions (Lead assignment rules, Queues, Lead conversion, Opportunity Stages, Products, Quotes, etc)
- Service and Support (Self-Service Portal, Solutions, Case escalation, entitlements, etc)