ShellBlack.com, LLC is a Salesforce Certified and Registered Consulting Partner based in Dallas TX, with delivery staff in Texas, North Carolina, Colorado, Arizona, California, and Washington. We help companies of all sizes maximize their CRM investment by providing elegant Salesforce solutions that support your businesses processes and drive user adoption.
What we believe in:
- Invest the time upfront to learn about our customer’s business – they are unique in how they sell, market and support their customers
- Architect simple, elegant solutions that lay a foundation for future growth
- Understand the customer’s data model- what are the relationships and where does the information reside
- Focus on usability – make information easy to find, add, and send – with fewer clicks!
- Create analytics (reports and dashboards) that provide insight and action – whether a daily pulse or seasonal trends
- Provide training that plants the seeds of user adoption – if not evangelism!
- Don’t hold the client hostage with custom code – exhaust native functionality first
- Our customer’s success drives our success – provide best practices whenever possible
- Be the customer’s trusted guide to the Salesforce cloud through honest and open communication
Why ShellBlack.com, LLC:
- Salesforce Cloud Alliance Partner – As a registered partner, our team has access to additional technical and training resources not available to customers, as well as a fast-track channel with Salesforce support
- Certified Consultants – In addition to being certified, our consultants bring to the table real-world experience and business savvy
- Strictly Salesforce – You won’t see us pitching solutions from other technology providers. We’re solely a Salesforce consultancy – which results in deep domain expertise on the platform
- Proven Process – Our implementation methodology has been fine tuned over hundreds of projects for efficiency, effectiveness and cost management
- Community involvement – We’re passionate about giving back to the Salesforce community. Our President is a multi-year Salesforce MVP, a frequent speaker at Dreamforce and has been featured on Salesforce.com’ Blog.
How we work:
- On-demand "Time & Materials" Salesforce expertise starting @ $200/hr
- Non-profit Salesforce rates starting at $180/hr
- See our rate card for detailed information on how we price our services
Learn more about the Salesforce professional services we offer our clients.