Tired of manually managing your marketing lists and "opt outs" outside of Salesforce? Struggling to know which leads are more engaged and ready to buy? New to Pardot and don’t know where to start? Take your marketing campaigns to the next level using the marketing automation tools available with Pardot. Create dynamic marketing lists in Pardot based on your Salesforce data, and provide visibility to your salespeople on how prospects are interacting with marketing initiatives.
- Our Pardot QuickStart is designed to get your company up and running in a few short weeks (typically 30 days)
- Take advantage of key Pardot features such as email templates, landing pages, form submissions, drip email campaigns, and lead scoring
- We’re experienced! ShellBlack.com has multiple Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultants, and we use Pardot internally to manage our outbound marketing campaigns
The Pardot QuickStart implementation package contains the following services and configuration:
Creation of the following Pardot marketing assets:
- 1 landing page
- 1 drip campaign of 3 emails using templates
- 1 form submission
- Enable lead scoring
Integration with Salesforce CRM
- Install the Pardot Connector Package
- Modify the Lead and Contact Pages
- Map Salesforce Custom Fields to Pardot Custom Fields
- Map Lead fields to Contact fields
Technical Setup Guidance*
- Assist in the implementation of Website Tracking Code to Log Visitor Activity
- Assist in creating a Vanity Tracker Domain (CNAME) for Branded Pardot Hosted Links
Creative, content and branding will be the responsibility of the client (i.e. ShellBlack.com is not a creative agency).
Total Price: $5,000 (25 hours @ $200 / hr)
The clock is ticking on your Pardot subscription. Take advantage of key marketing automation features in 30 days or less. Contact us to get started!
New to Salesforce? Check out our Salesforce QuickStart Package
* ShellBlack.com will not be making updates to the Client’s website and therefore the Client will need to have their webmaster assist with the technical configuration and setup (e.g. add the cookie code for tracking website visitors, creation of vanity domain CNAME, etc.).