The following questions are representative of those on the Salesforce.com Certified Administrator exam. These questions are not designed to test your readiness to successfully complete the certification exam, but should be used to become familiar with the types of questions on the exam. The actual exam questions may be more or less difficult than this set of questions. The questions below are from the Salesforce.com Certified Administrator Study Guide.
1. Which feature does Salesforce CRM provide for restricting login access to the application?
(There are three correct answers.)
- A. Profile-based IP restrictions
- B. Organization-wide IP restrictions
- C. Profile-based login hour restrictions
- D. Organization-wide login hour restrictions
2. An administrator changed the organization’s default language from English to Spanish. What must end users do to see this change?
- A. Logout, then log in again.
- B. Nothing—they’ll see the application in Spanish immediately.
- C. Change their language personal preference to Spanish.
- D. Refresh their browser.
3. Which profile is a standard Profile?
(Select all that apply.)
- A. Sales User
- B. Marketing User
- C. Invoice Manager
- D. Contract Manager
4. Time-dependent workflow will not work with which type of workflow evaluation criteria?
- A. Only when a Record is created
- B. Every time a Record is created or edited
- C. Every kind of workflow evaluation criteria
- D. When a Record is edited and it didn’t previously meet the rule criteria
5. What must an Administrator do to enable Advanced Currency Management for an organization?
- A. Purchase Unlimited Edition licenses
- B. Request a feature license from salesforce.com
- C. Enable Customizable Forecasting
- D. Enable Multiple Currencies
6. Who may be assigned a workflow task?
(There are five correct answers.)
- A. A single user
- B. Multiple users
- C. The record owner
- D. The record creator
- E. A Sales team role
- F. An Account team role