The exam objectives should give you an idea how much of one subject area is stressed on an exam. For example, you’re thinking about taking the Certified Administrator exam but you’ve never configured Cases at your day job. How much of the exam covers Service and Support Administration? Answer – 5%. If you’re only weak in that area you’ve got a good shot at still having a passing score (which is 67% by the way on the Certified Administrator exam).
Knowing the weighting of the exam can help you maximum your exam prep time by not “over studying” or “under studying” different dimensions of the test. Know what is on the test – be a smart test taker!
- Exam Objectives – Salesforce Administrator
- Exam Objectives – Salesforce Consultant
- Exam Objectives – Force.com Developer
- Exam Objectives – Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Exam Objectives – Force.com Advanced Developer